The Contents of a Frogmore Country Estate
- 11 Jul 2020
- The Contents of a Frogmore Country Estate will be conducted via our Virtual Live Auction Format.
For your convenience we offer:
" Online Bidding from anywhere in the World
" Unlimited Telephone Bidding
" Absentee Bidding
Buyers Premium | 25% (including GST)
Invaluable Fee | 5% (GST Free)
There will be physical viewing available in our James Street Rooms on Friday 10th July from 10am-4pm & Saturday 11th July from 9am-11.30am by appointment only, please contact Casi Prischl on 02 8212 4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a time.
Should you require more information and/or images please email Casi at email@example.com
The Contents of a Frogmore Country Estate comes from an Englishwoman hoarder with military ancestry and a New Zealand collector and adventurer, both now long-term Australians. They have both travelled and lived far and wide; they enjoy and appreciate things historical, quirky, different and beautiful.
It's now time for others to enjoy these things.
- Casi Prischl
- No: IT0781
- Unclaimed Post | Beauty & Cosmetics Tue Evening
- 07 Jul 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0768
- Furniture | Mirrors | Timed Bid Auction
- 08 Jul 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0748
- Asian Decorative Art | Timed Bid Online | July
- 09 Jul 2020 18:00 / Sydney
- No: IT0784
- Unclaimed Post | At Home Sat Morning
- 11 Jul 2020 10:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0693
- The Contents of a Frogmore Country Estate
- 11 Jul 2020 12:00 / Sydney
- No: AS0698
- 12 Jul 2020 12:00 / Sydney